Terms of service
General terms and conditions of the company Peppermint GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his or her commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://www.peppermintproducts.com .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall come into existence with
Registry number HRB 225855
Registry court commercial register Munich
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer for the conclusion of a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the buttons "Order"
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Repeated check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "Complete order". The consumer can return to the page where the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors before the binding dispatch of the order by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him/her. Cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We can send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by
e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://peppermintproducts.com/en/policies/terms-of-service.
Your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory VAT and other price components. In addition, there are possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by
Payment in advance,
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment.
The delivery takes place at the latest within 5 working days.
The period for delivery in the case of payment in advance begins on the day after the payment order to the bank was commissioned. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold
even in the case of mail order purchases, shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right to retain ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither related to his or her commercial or industrial activities nor to the business activities of the company.
§6 Revocation policy
Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us by letter, fax or e-mail (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
If you revoke this contract, we shall refund all payments received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract.
For this repayment we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof, that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this contract.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Revocation form(If you want to revoke the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back. )
E-Mail contact1@peppermintproducts. com I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)_____________________________________________________________________________________
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
name of consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper communications)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German is the only contract language available.
Status of the AGB Mar.2019
free AGB created by agb.de